Monday, February 2, 2009

How To Install Shree Lipi In My Computer

gross invasion (5 / 5)

gross invasion (5 / 5)




Bookstore. It is there, I enter. I seek only my book before to find out. The guy said to me

- No, really. Nothing.

- Oh well, thank you, goodbye .

I'm tired, I want to go. I go there.

My phone is ringing, an old motorola . A colleague offered me a coffee. I agree. He said:

- In fifteen minutes before fnac.

hurts my legs, I'll take the tram. The stop is close by.

I walk around the street Victor Hugo . I am surprised by a pack that moves. fucking pooches. Large dogs, moving, sniffing and smelly. With around drunken German who also stink. Kronenbourg cans lying everywhere. They roll in the gutter. I look ahead. One said:

- Parts me!

I replied shaking his head and I pass.

I wait for the next tram. A large sign indicates that a Toyota costs 14,990 euros. A girl in orange sweater gives me a free newspaper. I refuse. The tram arrives, honking. Old slope gently, a group rises and the great spit mucus before returning. I digress. I'll sit next to a girl I'm looking eyes. Only four stops . I watch the rails, electric son. Sure, it's typical tram. One person gave an explanation aloud and then plays the harmonica. It's painful. It passes into the ranks with an iron box. I turn my head. Waiting watching outside.

is my stop. I go down and falls directly on a pair of breasts. A large sign indicates the Lesson No. 51 Aubade . Another girl in orange sweater gives me a free newspaper. I refused again. I sneaked a close-up look before returning to the fnac. I'm on time. It's crowded. Groups, couples, young, old, coke, pizza, bags, clothes. In the corner bum is still sleeping, there are two coins in his cap. Waiting for my friend. A girl came up to me to save the planet. It is ugly. She said:

- Greenpeace. You know?

I replied:

- Yes, but I'm not interested. It

see more from passersby. What raincoat rotten.

My friend arrives. We go to a coffee brewing, the Office . I'm exhausted. Abridge. I'm off.

I look at my feet to go. It rains a little. I arrive at my door fucking lock. force and I manage to open it. I take a pill and I turn on the TV. I fall asleep. I have not my book. It is rare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment