Monday, February 22, 2010

How Effective Is Truvada

Fat Chow me life, I eat fat. The downward spiral! Alexander McQueen



Photos by David Lachapelle

The junk , the disease of our century? The obsession with the scale, the disease of our century? Should know, it is confused over us. We eat too much or not enough? Or you eat badly and too little? I do not see me, 30% of Belgians overweight ... Where are they hiding ?
Seriously, I'm leaning more towards the obsessed of the scale, the fault in my genetic code that has not seen fit to give me a Formula 1 speed metabolism. Mine advance rather like a nag, outcome, and a blade too nice love handles that are emerging ... Still, I do not envy the bodies of marching currently tops, not enough women, much too thin. When does the obligation of a BMI of 18 will come into effect everywhere? Mystery, because except in Spain, nobody moves.
Finally, for me, the problem remains the same. I have 4 pounds on the hips which I absolutely must get rid before the sun shows its face and give up big sweaters and jackets fig leaf. But how to resist the macaroons with almond milk from home Darcis, LU dinosaurs, ice gingerbread Hägen Daaz and Cat's big fat fricandelle Namur? Not to mention my diet not zero coca not daily and evening cocktails - Sparkling (more often, admittedly, the cocktails it takes time then I really pity my cellulite, I save a minimum of calories to my body overfed).
Unfortunately, diets do not love me, my fridge is always empty, so impossible to take one to the letter. Same for the sport, you have before you the biggest mollusk in history. Sweat on a machine for 2 hours, very little for me. I'm bored to death and I feel that time stands still (tested and hated!).
Then ordered to keep the flaccid buttock and thigh fleshy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment