Monday, February 22, 2010

What Feel With Prolapsed Uterus

Hair tips

I inherited the paternal side of super curly hair - dry - curly while I was dreaming of those my mother's soft, smooth and shiny ... Finally, it is with what Mother Nature gives us so I'll avoid feeling sorry for myself here. I already thought about the Yuko system, but too afraid to miss my curls defunct summer came and straightening at Dessange, but to avoid unless you're a fan of afro hair.

And I discovered ... X-Tenso of Kerastase. So, no Asian smooth but the loop is relaxed and frizz have passed away. It's pretty inexpensive compared to the Yuko or other between 40 and 70 euros depending on hair length. And the result is six months (more or less depending on the condition of the hair). That is all beneficial for SMEs who, like me, are the ass between two chairs, pardon the expression. Indeed, if you prefer smooth, it takes more than a quarter of an hour (oh miracle!) And if you prefer to let your hair live his life, just a cream / serum / spray to form loops and voila, more than making one with those nasty Frizz.

Now, even if the X-tenso does not damage the hair too, all is still well hydrate these kids. To do this, I advise to make bath of coconut oil or argan ask to leave overnight before shampooing, it works much better than a mask!

Then shampoo and conditioner needed to be followed by a mask if you have time.

Some products that have proven to me


  • Shampoo coconut cream and AS super rich Bumble & Bumble

  • shampoo bath and AS strength cement wear Kerastase

  • Shampoo Bain Satin No 3 and thick hair Masquintense Kerastase

  • oil shea butter and shea butter conditioner mask Rene Furterer

  • protein rx Shampoo and Mask Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx
Then for curly hair, wring your hair by hand to remove the maximum moisture, apply your no-rinse and dry in the open air.

  • Cream oil oleo curl Kerastase

  • Smoothing lusterizer S Factor Tigi

  • Silky Smooth Moisture Serum
    S Factor Tigi

  • Serum defrizz Bumble & Bumble
And for smoothing, the iron is still the best GHD: a smoothing time record, and especially as hair sticks, super shiny. And it does not hurt more than that (truthfully, I use it every week for over a year and I have objectives of compet '!). Remember to apply a hair serum to prepare like cream from Tigi After Party.
All products mentioned are sold cheap here
And that is the result
Natural after X-Tenso
Smoothed
YouTube channel Ashley Victoria not bad at all

0 comments:

Post a Comment