Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Monsterenergy.com/piercings

Shopping Addict?

Today, I decided to submit an application for a student visa card to my bank. Tired of other transit to my countless shopping on the net. With all that I missed my size reductions and left before I had time to order ... I should have the answer on Thursday (if you plaaaaait, tell me so, that I should have before the end of the discount Asos). I just hope I have in me enough self control not to exaggerate in my madness to compulsive buying.
Finally this month, I was very wise, a small combi indigo Miss Sixty there and I must say it all. No big deal! But in my mind this little tunic liberty, these low boots offset sand color suede, this maxi-Aztec print dress ... Pfff, it is imperative that I should sort before heating up my card and regret it!







0 comments:

Post a Comment