Monday, March 15, 2010

Recognition Welcome Address

jewelry shoe by Litter

Want to give new life to your shoes?


Go take a look at Litter .
I came across the site randomly because I was trying to put chains on biker black boots because the ones I coveted at Asos (with integrated chain) are out of stock.
As I found that motorcyclists simply, I typed "jewelery for shoes" on Google and I had the lovely surprise to come across this site very well put together. It a good alternative when we want our rockiser held without investing in new shoes.

For example, I flashed on the heels "Romy" in Rock & Republic and I think achieve a result more or less the same by adding one of these babies to a pair of black sandals classic!

Well, it's not given and there are a lot of stuff too much but why not?



0 comments:

Post a Comment