Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Is Ic Butal-apap-325-caff For

Signs "Small Price" My fashion

N e are likely not be able to pay the luxury brands such as Chanel or Dior to name the most famous, and moreover he had never dared to push the door of one of their stores for fear of being snubbed by the vendors (this would still be the bouquet but the very harsh reality, when we see that the vendors just multibrand stores allow us to snub, perhaps because we do not look rich enough?).
Finally, you might say, to not even twenty years is all that is more normal, but I speak not only for students mowed as for others who, for the majority, are not wealthy either. Indeed, when we know that the average salary is 1500 euros it leaves little room for madness.

N e are slightly more likely to let ourselves be tempted by the brands (to say it simply, I can not find the right word) as Miss Sixty, G-Star, Replay for younger or CDC, Maje, Sandro and others for others. Note that all this is not cheap either. And sometimes abused but polémiquons not it, that's not the issue.
E n fact, I'm going to major retailers "low cost" if we can call it that, where most fashionistas mowed (or not elsewhere) quench their thirst for compulsive shopping.
I will talk about their value for money. Interventions are welcome since I do not pretend to have a monopoly on "good advice", I just give my own course.

C ommençons with H & M : The leader.
Well I must say that since the years that I'm going shopping with my conseoeurs spendthrift, I may have met in all and for all 3 parts that come from home in my closet. The reason? Well I found nothing. I can make all the spokes, almost nothing tempts me and when it is, oh miracle, if, it gets stuck in the dressing room. Nothing ever fits me, it falls ill, it is poorly cut, it makes no good. Finally, the cata what. And it's happened yet that I flashed on a piece carried by a blogger who comes to teaching but said he must believe that I have not the eye. Or a body which is weird to wear badly cut H & M? Go figure.

C ontinuons in Zara . Aaaah Zara. The shoes are falling. There are tons of basics at reasonable prices and acceptable quality I would say. Well cut with everything. Significant retail and at home I take my jeans at 36, it's always fun what anyone says. Although I must add that the jeans are very ugly for some time, but it's still subjective. Anyway, even if it is not my case, I think we can expand her wardrobe with a majority of clothes made in Zara without sounding redneck and most importantly, by saving our small portfolio often undermined, it must be said.

P asson with his big brother, Massimo Dutti . My darling. Discovered there is little because I thought dealing a sign of luxury. It must be said that the store throws and gives the impression that nothing could find for an affordable price. And yet, it allowed my dreams to fruition (and I'm not exaggerating). I was looking for basic, with a clear idea in mind. Senior Loose without frioritures, low boots simple, flexible and long cardigans. And I found it all home. Materials prices but bluffed me too! Not much more expensive than Zara but the quality more. To him I was awarded the Trophy Match value for money.

P oursuivons a visit to Bershka . It's a sign young and colorful with quite a few tips if you search a bit but the quality is not at the rendezvous. I must say that I have very bad memories of a T-shirt printed that has lost its printed precisely, the first wash. Since then, I must confess that I did not buy anything more. I am mistaken? Perhaps, but I prefer to abstain for the moment (long time since it's been two years since I had this bad surprise).

J e will save you stop pit Pimkie, Mim, Jenny, Cool Cat and others. Even if all there is certainly not disposable, I will absolutely never do, and therefore does not agree to give on the subject. I just said I was a fan of Pimkie at the time of my long gone 13 years. Period during which I swore by the mittens and fluorescent fishnet tops.

A rrêtons we still in Naf-Naf . After a slowdown, the brand began gently sloping with some cool models (including a nice blazer spotted last week) and basics pretty good (and yes, always them) even if the colors are weak. And we must also recognize their ad campaigns that I find very frankly fistouillées (yes, it is said by others here, little Belgian).

N 'forget New Look . I must say that this store has opened fairly recently in Belgium (there a year or so). Adored by little English, well, I do not understand why (it lacks a smiley disappointed). Everything is cheap and garish. I bought once in a jacket (fake) leather that I wore twice to break it all because she yawned frightfully in the back while being a little short and I had the unpleasant feel of a dud market on the back (I do not denigrate the clothes market but it's not my thing, that's all).

E inally, then conclude the visit Mango : my disappointment 2010. It's simple, I do not find anything for a year. However, I was really a fan before. I always thought that was the top small flies or dress for my evenings. But, for some time, cuts lack originality, the tissues are too rude and downright ugly shoes (sorry for those who have a pair). In short, not much to be learned. That's a big

slice of complete, hoping it will be useful (and incidentally, that you share my opinion at least).

PS you still have three days (until March 14 then) to use the code OUTLETLFW which offers a 20% reduction on the site Asos
XXX
The small Belgian
Illustration: Penelope Jolicoeur

0 comments:

Post a Comment