Thursday, March 4, 2010

Soul Eater Comic Love And Power

summer basics?


J e'm part on the idea to buy a maximum base this month. Of beaters, t-shirts singles, Tunisian collar long sleeves, ... I am however very careful about the material and cut. I hate the clean edges that comes undone quickly and give an air of "not finished". I curse the plastics too, preferring to pay a little more for quality (and this is not especially brand synonymous eh, ladies). So I do my shopping at Zara , Petit Bateau, Massimo Dutti - surprise because I never went there before and after returning to chance I discovered they had a lot of interesting stuff and especially affordable - American Apparel and (order at the end of the month). The basics are not difficult to find this season since it seems to be fashionable but I will not let me be tempted by the sequins, shoulder pads and other ornaments. I want some basic simple as I can accessorize to my liking. My colors of choice for this season being the heather gray, navy, electric blue and white of course. In short, I slowly is my little wardrobe spring-summer 2010 (slowly but surely) to the beat of my shopping escapades. Even now, a nice beige cardigan that made me in the eye of the Spaniard joined the nest. Moreover, special mention to him that now hears of beautiful pieces for the moment (not like the other English).

And you, what will comprise your wardrobe summer 2010?

0 comments:

Post a Comment