Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bridal Shower Gift Card Wording

gross invasion (3 / 5)

Brute raid (3 / 5)



Here I am. The super center. It stirs. Couples and groups are active everywhere. It looks like a huge parade. Part of the crowd stagnates, especially in front Fnac . The appointment there seem to be given. Jactent girls, they cry hard, they eat ice cream and pizza cheap. They drink Coca with straws, milk shakes too. Guys joke, they laugh to insult, is recoiffent, compare their T-shirt. On the phone, they are seeking. Incidentally, I hear: Where are you? They often say. They turn around, they seem to like it. Then they will join other , always in a pack.

I doubt they have . I try anyway. Fnac . I up by the escalator and then I sneak. My shoulders affect others, I'm in a hurry. On pads, children and adults read comics. I can not find the right radius. I get angry just before going to see the seller, sitting behind his desk. Whore. tail! I wait quietly but on the left is trying to overtake me. I advance. The employee asks:

- is who?

The old woman said:

- I think it's mine.

I let him go. Slut . I wait another five minutes until my turn comes, then I set my query. The seller does not know and makes me repeat:

- Who?

Again, I spell. The uncultivated . No trace of the author.

- Oh well ... thank you, goodbye .

was predictable.

I am, I have a little . I'm going down to dvd. There are promos, great discounts. Boxes and lots of two of the Warner Bros , especially American movies . I watch the news but not much interests me. I want to go. It should be a place to elbow. I speak:

- Sorry ... sorry !

We do not answer. The arm of a plump girl, the guy in jersey of the OM feel perspiration. They do not move. I force the passage and then I pass the series. Cops, doctors, lawyers, thugs, even American. I fly, I am not a follower. Behind the radius, there are fewer people. I scratch in the documentary. It tells the history, drama and epics. The dead and old characters are on the boxes. I want to buy one. I reasoned. It's hot, I have a headache and I breath.

In the crowd, even more, moves to the bins discs. On a display, the latest disc Cali, EMI France sells for 14 euros. Gros con . Groups of teens gather around. Further, young people in suits to dig radius rap and hip-hop. They speak strong. The vigil was prostrate in a corner and watched. I saw two pretty girls. A little space there The people are older. I stop in front of the terminal that offers free. A compilation of classical music. I put the helmet, I die, I listen.




Découvrez Cristian Mandeal !








0 comments:

Post a Comment