Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mercedes 617 Propane Injection

gross invasion (4 / 5)

Brute Incursion (4/5)





hurts my kidneys, I rest the headphones. People speak loudly, light attack me. Damn, I have a headache . I try to find the exit but follow the direction set becomes difficult. I sneak looks pretty buttocks of a woman I decided to follow, as a marker. Not too long.

attack left images around the world. Dozens of flat screens, LCD, plasma, etc. Dolby . I do not understand the terms. The same program is broadcast on every TV. A blonde walks on a synthesis of all-white decor, plastic. Video gag. I pause before the larger one samsung . The image is sharp, color is obvious. A child throws a bone in his father's head, we laughed. I look at the price. Ah yes still . Then I'm going.

It better off, the air fresher, more breathable. Still young, molding with their phone and coca. In the corner there is a bum. He sleeps, he has nothing in his cap. I cross the square, I avoid kids, a young wonder a cigarette. I gave him my package is full. Manufactured shit. He told me lip:

- Respect ... typing his fist on his chest.

I queue. There are too many people, I've had enough. I meet an acquaintance who does not see me. Good . One handed me a paper, I take. An offer, Nokia I throw away. Go even a last bookstore. I think a shop across the road. A large sign indicates that Noah likes to wear Sloggi briefs. cons fancy a showcase of young screaming and rolling up their socks. Their transistor saturates. I also go a step further.

A large sign indicates low prices on nespresso. hurts my legs. Needed a break, five minutes. I light a cigarette and I watch people go by. A large eat a sandwich, it transpires at the same time, mayo flows. Couples spend. Many Polo under the striped coats. A guy has put together on the poster behind. Promo from Celio . They all carry bags, small, big. As gaudy. Zara, Sephora, Virgin among others. Women have often pointed shoes, converse for or ballerinas. Many boots too, some more than others slam. I do not unpleasant. A group of youths went around. Even loud music. I look elsewhere. Incidentally, the smallest wonder a fag. I call on him. He puts behind his ear and then goes away. Some eat chouros . Hometowns stinks of piss. Butting Mon clopen. Your file.

I hear a melody. She comes from the place behind. The library must be thereby . I turn. Before a grand mall of Peruvians are of pipo. The children are happy. A firecracker noise surprises me. The little boy behind me starts to whine. His ball flunchy just exploded. I still behind the tourist office. I am looking for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment