Sunday, January 25, 2009

Play Prison Tycoon Free

gross invasion (2 / 5) in the wind

Brute Incursion (2 / 5)




I see instead of the Post . to the trees, parents monitor their children who are agitated and turned around on an old carousel. The horses are worn. I smile a mother, she ignores me. I continue.

I need cigarettes. Shit, I have not quite . There no distributors here. Later I saw a Caisse d'Epargne. I withdrew. It does not work. I start again. It's long. A robot must check if I have enough . It's good, I hurry to arrange my ticket, you never know. I resume the march, still faster.

In Pmu , it also sells cigarettes. There are many people in this place. Young, old, men only. They each have a paper in hand and excited before the race. I do not understand everything, there speak several languages. I buy a pack of Marlboro . I'm off.

Here's one. Fifty meter there is a first bookstore. I pass a bus stop. A large sign indicates that the Ricoré friend is our best friend in the morning . I continue. I think I'm . The street is crowded. Sometimes becomes difficult to cross. Shit! Not him? If ... I met this look familiar. Too late. He said:

- So?

So I told him the lives of others. For ten minutes he asks me. Then he goes in the opposite direction, bags Lafayette and Go Sport in hand. it is painful.

I go get my book, I go upstairs. It's very hot up there. I inquire. The girl cheat on her computer, she is pretty but does not smile. She said:

- No, I do not .

I clamp my lips and my answer

- Oh well ... thank you, goodbye.

I return among the people.













0 comments:

Post a Comment